Split Panel Boards
From design through manufacture and delivery, Shaw Automation Ltd. commits its considerable resources to giving our split panel-board customers the products they need, when they need them
Our range of bespoke designed modular split panel-board boards are designed to suit our customers individual requirements. Our range of split panel-board boards includes pan assemblies from, amongst others, Eaton and ABB and can be configured to provide final circuit neutral switching or to provide split distribution sections to suit critical and non-critical loads (i.e. lighting and power distribution boards).
Suitable for use within the most demanding applications ranging from industrial or commercial to outdoor environments our range of distribution boards are also available with short circuit ratings.
Distribution boards can be supplied fully populated with a choice of MCBs, RCCBs (RCDs) or RCBOs and a diverse range of class.
- Forms of modular device separation: Form 3b or 4, type 2 to 7
- Type tested modular assemblies
- Metering (with comm’s, Ofgem/MID approval)
- Auto changeover controls
- Electrical, Mechanical interlocking
- Earth fault
- Surge protection (Class 1 or 2)
- Board access: Front
- Cable entries: Top and bottom, entry or exit
- Cable extensions available (top, bottom or side)
- Suitable for most environments: Flexible
- Reduces down time: Reliability
- Reduces carbon footprint: Eco-friendly
- High security board: Safe
- Easy glanding/cable: Simple installation
- Can be altered with minimum disruption: Adaptable
- Commercial buildings